What are the challenges with reusable containers?
Whether special load carriers, mesh roll containers, small load carriers or pallets. These days, their use presents companies with costly challenges.
The BOX ID solution approach
The BOX ID system solves these challenges by providing a state-of-the-art reusable container management and analysis system. Using the latest IoT and identification technologies, we create transparency and automation for companies at the point where it is needed.
We generate real-time information about the availability and evaluation of the whereabouts of your assets and their status (condition monitoring) from system startup:
With BOX ID, you can reduce the loss of containers and other mobile assets to near zero, on average by around 95%.
With BOX ID, you can significantly reduce lead times for returnable packaging, on average by around 20%.
With BOX ID, you need significantly fewer mobile assets for the same availability, on average around 15%.
BOX ID System for your returnable packaging management
We merge data directly from your physical load carriers with various third-party systems (ERP, PPS, MES, etc.) and manual ad-hoc information (WE, QM) so that you have a complete overview with this digital twin.
This approach allows you to manage a considerable number of assets in real time and with minimal resources, optimize processes and even make the data available to other systems. A wide range of applications and functions generate quantifiable benefits for you in the shortest possible time.
Additional applications and special functions
We have learned that not everything suits everyone. That is why we also focus on industry-specific additional applications and special functions that generate added value for you directly:
Head of Sales
Talk to us!
Do you have a specific inquiry or would you like to find out more about us or our product? We will be happy to answer your questions in a joint discussion.
Implementation with the help of our partners
We work together with integration partners, software system houses & ERP OEMs. This enables us to offer you, our customers, significant added value for complex integrations of our solution into your data landscape or for specific customizations as well. Feel free to contact us about this.
With our expanding partner and integrator network, we can easily provide global support in cooperation with our strategic value-added resellers. If you are interested in becoming an official sales representative or integration partner, please contact us for a personal discussion.
Connected load carriers
FAQ on returnable container management
Are you looking for a versatile and innovative solution for the efficient storage and safe transportation of goods? Then returnable containers in combination with the BOX ID system are a solution for you. Here are some of the questions we are often asked in connection with our tracking solution and returnable containers.
Returnable containers are load carriers and transport solutions that have been developed for the transportation and storage of goods. Whether small load carriers, large load carriers, roll containers or pallets, a returnable container moves back and forth between you and your customer. They transport, store and organize your flow of goods in the most time-saving way possible.
The BOX ID System is an innovative software solution for tracking and managing returnable containers. It enables transparent tracking of goods, safe transport and optimization of your load carrier fleet.
The BOX ID System enables the accurate tracking and monitoring of returnable containers in “real time”. It provides detailed information on the location, contents and condition of the containers, enabling optimized use, management and safe transport. By aggregating the data of all containers in circulation, the system maps the complete inventory of the returnable containers in real time and offers the user resource-saving management and optimization options in operation via a wide range of analysis functions and automation.
The BOX ID system in conjunction with returnable containers offers companies the following advantages:
- Efficient rack management and optimized transport of goods.
- Real-time tracking of containers for precise inventory control.
- Minimization of losses by tracking the containers.
- Increased efficiency: By using returnable containers, you can optimize your packaging in the supply chain, you can transport more goods from A to B or reduce the returnable container fleet while maintaining the same output. Whether small or large load containers, roll cage boxes or pallets, your goods can be sorted and transported efficiently to the customer.
- Cost savings: With our tracking solutions, you not only minimize losses in your logistics and container management, you also manage your returnable container pool more efficiently and with fewer resources thanks to automation with the system. You save money.
- Environmentally friendly: Returnable containers can be reused at any time and reduce disposable packaging. They can safely deliver many more goods on one transport route and thus contribute to reducing environmental pollution. Returnable containers are durable means of transportation which, combined with container management software and tracking, will provide your company with efficient storage and safe transportation for years to come.
The BOX ID System facilitates returnable container management by recording, allocating and tracking containers. It ensures efficient use, high availability and minimal losses of transport and storage containers.
In addition to tracking returnable containers, the BOX ID System offers other functions such as inventory, stock management, rental models, minimization of losses and improved customer service through precise information on the status of deliveries and the location of goods.
Returnable container management includes the organization, monitoring and control of containers throughout the entire logistics process. It includes the recording, allocation, tracking and maintenance of the containers to ensure the most efficient use, optimum availability and as little container loss as possible.
The effective tracking of returnable containers plays a central role in the optimization of supply chain processes. By tracking the containers in real time, you can monitor the location, contents and often also the condition of the containers. This enables more accurate planning, effective use of your resources, faster reactions to changes or orders and minimization of losses of transport and storage containers.
- Inventory control and optimization: Container tracking allows companies to keep track of their small load carriers, large load carriers and transport containers in general. This allows stocks to be optimized and reorders to be triggered if necessary.
- More efficient transport tracking and optimization: Real-time tracking of returnable containers enables companies to see the locations and thus optimize transport routes and transport times. The entire supply chain benefits from the information and associated optimizations.
- Minimized losses: By tracking the returnable containers, potential losses or theft of containers are identified. With the appropriate countermeasures, losses can be minimized and the safety of containers and goods ensured.
- Optimized customer service: By tracking your containers in detail, you can provide accurate information about the status of the delivery and the location of the goods for internal company processes and for your customers.